Free Fivers is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- We will only contact you with your consent.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons unless you give permission for us to do so.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by entering a support ticket on on help section, or by emailinn us at email@example.com
- We use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening, however you will not be able to receive ANY cash back, as our reporting tools and partners rely on cookies to track your commission. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you when you visit Freefivers.co.uk, to help you login in and record cashback.
- Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
If you have any questions about privacy please contact us through our helpdesk or email firstname.lastname@example.org