Free Fivers is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- We will only contact you with your consent.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons unless you give permission for us to do so.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by entering a support ticket on on help section, or by emailinn us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening, however you will not be able to receive ANY cash back, as our reporting tools and partners rely on cookies to track your commission. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you when you visit Freefivers.co.uk, to help you login in and record cashback.
- Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
If you have any questions about privacy please contact us through our helpdesk or email email@example.com
Security Policy for High Street Cashback
The security of your personal data is extremely important to us. In relation to all your personal data we maintain a high level of security, in particular in relation to payment cards held.
When you enter your card details on a computer this is transmitted to us encrypted within secure webpages using SSL, Data, and Password encryption technology. Our internet web servers are certified by Digicert, a public Certificate Authority. Pages are automatically expired to cover the instance of members registering cards from internet cafes.
Your card numbers are only stored and processed in encrypted format and only the last 4 digits are visible (both to you and our customer services team). This means that if anyone does guess your email address/password combination they will not be able to see the full card number that you have registered.
Data storage on our systems, and the communication between us and the financial and technology companies is in accordance with legislation and best practice within the payment card industry.
We do not take the card expiry date or security code unless you are providing a card to us specifically to take a payment (for example to transfer money to your gift card) and in that case such information would never be stored. This means that 'cardholder not present' (e.g. internet) transactions cannot be carried out with the data that we hold for you. Of course we do not know your PIN for high street transactions either.
In order to assist us to maintain your security:
- Please select a password that is not a word in the dictionary or a name associated with you, your address e.g. include numeric digits somewhere in your password.
- Please be aware that we would never ask you in a cold call or in an unsolicited email to reveal your card number or to confirm numbers that you have previously registered. If you receive any such communication please contact our customer services team at once.
If at any stage you initiate a conversation with our customer services team about the cards registered to your account, we would only ever identify a card number (or ask you to identify one) by referring to the last 4 digits of the card.